Mary Amrutha Poems
- I Am Afraid To Live In This Wo... I'm afraid to live in this ...
- My Dear Teacher I can see a smile in your face all the ...
- I Am Not Lost My mind being empty and it is hard to write ...
- Einstein To Chaplin Once Albert Einstein said to Charlie ...
- Thank You Lord Thank you lord for giving me such a wonderful...
- The Rain. I love it, when it rains I love the cool breeze ...
- O My Lord! Look at the sky Look at those beautiful ...
Comments about Mary Amrutha
I Am Afraid To Live In This World
I'm afraid to live in this world
the world has become a place
which is not safe for women
we should even fear our own shadows
we couldn't predict when those
hands of the evil
will grab us
and teare us into pieces
we have hearts!
we have souls!
we are human beings like you all.
when i remember that day.
The day when the dreams of a girl
where destroyed by those
cold blooded ones
A day in Delhi
that none of us forgets.
The reward that they got
but is it enough for what they have done?
this is the cry of ...