Marva Seaton Poems
- Believe In Yourself Believe in yourself, And what you can ...
- A Voice From The Womb Today I pray Dear Lord, That you will...
- A Tribute To Someone Special I saw, not for the first time, ...
- Apple Blossoms Apple blossoms, the smell is in the air, I ...
- Dreams Whisper a dream upon the wind, Softly, caressingly, ...
- Can I Rain drops pitter patter on the roof, as I look in ...
- For The Love Of Money She plays the dutiful wife, she ...
Marva Seaton Was born in St Mary but grew up in Port Antonio, Portland Jamaica. Marva enjoys writing poetry and blogging. She is currently working on a novel which she hopes to publish sometime in the near future. Marva is the mother of two beautiful daughters. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marva Seaton
Believe In Yourself
Believe in yourself,
And what you can be,
And not what others,
Think that you are,
Believe in your dreams,
And what you can achieve,
If you work towards your goal,
Believe in tomorrow,
And the hope that it brings,
With the dawn of each new day,
Believe in love,
And the one that you love,
The person you know him to be,
But the most important of all of these,
Is that you believe in you.