Marva Seaton Poems
- A Tribute To Someone Special I saw, not for the first time, ...
- Believe In Yourself Believe in yourself, And what you can ...
- A Voice From The Womb Today I pray Dear Lord, That you will...
- Dreams Whisper a dream upon the wind, Softly, caressingly, ...
- Apple Blossoms Apple blossoms, the smell is in the air, I ...
- Can I Rain drops pitter patter on the roof, as I look in ...
- For The Love Of Money She plays the dutiful wife, she ...
Marva Seaton Was born in St Mary but grew up in Port Antonio, Portland Jamaica. Marva enjoys writing poetry and blogging. She is currently working on a novel which she hopes to publish sometime in the near future. Marva is the mother of two beautiful daughters. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marva Seaton
A Tribute To Someone Special
I saw, not for the first time,
Traces of tears mirrored in your eyes,
But the tears lost, for you did not,
Once let go of the smile,
I saw quite clearly the pain,
You did not try to disguise,
And a part of me grieved,
And inside I wept.
You who gave love to one and all,
And mothered those who weren’t,
even your own, ,
I ask myself, how can someone,
Who has given so much love,
Bear so much pain?
I saw you, a strong tower,
A great mountain, unshaken, unmoved,
A woman like Job,
And like Job you bore the things,