Marjorie DeBol DeFazio
Marjorie DeBol DeFazio Poems
- J-Love In Our Ages Love In St... In the first month Love ...
- How Can I Feel So Lost I am not in a foxhole With bullets ...
- In The Eighth Decade* *Birth to 10 is the first ...
- A Casualty Of War Almost swallowed by the mountain Pieces ...
- April Spring Morning waked to frosty fields Coltsfoot ...
- Spring Changes Just after noon of the day before Easter Snow...
- On The Home Front All quiet here on the home front This ...
Marjorie DeBol DeFazio has written and directed for TV, radio and the stage. Her work includes A Small Corner, Barren Spring, When Women Got the Vote, His name is Adam, and with Patricia Horan, Revolution to Revolution, and “…What Time of Night it is”.
With Anne Brady, she compiled and edited Raising Our Voices, Women Up Through the Ages, a selection of poetry about women, by women, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marjorie DeBol DeFazio
J-Love In Our Ages Love In Stages
In the first month
Love was tentative
Love was laughter
Love was ecstasy
In the second month
Love made questions
Love made laughter
Love made richness
In the third month
Love gave friendship
Love gave laughter
Love gave family
In the fourth month
Love became promise
Love became laughter
Love became spring
In the fifth month
Love grew flowers
Love grew laughter
Love grew deeper