Maria Williams Poems
- Snow's Simple Grace I walk softly Upon a secret land The ...
- When It Rains When it rains The world cries And droplets ...
- Covers Lying in bed loneliness consuming me trapped under ...
- Night Stars: Darkness Eternal Questions Are there no ...
- My Fleeting Thoughts A window to the opening A key beneath ...
- Always There I used to love the night Now? Honestly, it ...
- In? The Reflection Snowflake: Falling Crystallized Are you?...
I love writing but I'm extremely sporadic about it. Let's hope to change that.
EDIT: I seem to finally be writing some more. Plus I've found a few old poems I wrote months ago and put some up (though most were so awful I couldn't bear to submit them) . Anyway let's hope I keep this up and continue improving. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Williams
Snow's Simple Grace
I walk softly
Upon a secret land
The wood's rough edges
Covered by snow's soft hand
Footprints are left
In an open wood
A river trickles near
Under winter's light hood
My dreams fly free
As I travel the wind
Escape, it whispers
If only you can
I call to my memories
I search in the sky
But snow's simple grace
Hides truth from my eye