maria goodison Poems
- The Bottom Of The Garden Down the bottom of the garden where...
- Old Rocking Chair I sat in the old rocking chair, like I ...
- Mum Your A Star. To me you are a super start and I owe you ...
- Hard You must take me for a fool, if you think I do not ...
- Father Mother said I have to let things go and call you ...
- Christmas How I remember when I was young and what ...
- Monsters In My House When its late at night everyone is ...
Hi i'm a little bit of everything I feel that life should be lived and there is more out there then what we can see.
I have borderline personality disorder i do not feel that this has stop me from writing it has giving me a different point of view to life and the thing that go on in it.
I believe in past life, and that we all meet people that we new from a past life, some are good and as... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maria goodison
The Bottom Of The Garden
Down the bottom of the garden
where the children hide and play.
Secrets are kept and all that see them,
shield them with their souls.
The feet go quiet and bums go on seats.
Minds unwind, ready to see
the magic of the fairy's
and their woodland kin.
As fairy's fly and pixies dance
the flower come alive.
Down at the bottom of the garden
where only children are allowed,
is a safe and happy place
where no harm will ever come.