maria goodison Poems
- Father Mother said I have to let things go and call you ...
- I Miss You I walked past your flat today and almost knocked ...
- Let It Be Calm Play a song for me so I can enjoy dancing ...
- Sadness Fills The Room She sits as the sadness fill the room,...
- Enslaved I crave your darkness like no other, a home that ...
- Boatman A grand boat slides through the grey mist with no ...
- Hard You must take me for a fool, if you think I do not ...
Hi i'm a little bit of everything I feel that life should be lived and there is more out there then what we can see.
I have borderline personality disorder i do not feel that this has stop me from writing it has giving me a different point of view to life and the thing that go on in it.
I believe in past life, and that we all meet people that we new from a past life, some are good and as... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maria goodison
Mother said I have to let things go
and call you father, daddy or dad.
The anger swells within me so
at having to think your the one
I've been looking for.
My childish dreams
have been torn asunder and 'why? '
is all I have left to wonder?
Asking why were you never there?
Was it me that made you leave?
Why no letter sent, no phone call made?
Mother says to mend the bridge,
to let things flow and flowers to grow.
I'm sat across from you now,
trying to keep the smile there,
struggling to keep
my fist from tightening ...