Mansur Al Hallaj
Mansur Al Hallaj Poems
- I Am He Whom I Love I am He whom I love, and He whom I love...
- Your Image Is In My Eye Your invocation is on my lips Your ...
- Kill Me , My Faithful Friends Kill me, my faithful ...
- For Your Sake " For your sake, I hurry over land and ...
- I Do Not Cease Swimming I do not cease swimming in the seas ...
- Thy Spirit Is Mingled In My Sp... Thy Spirit is mingled in ...
Mansur al-Hallaj ,( full name Abū al-Mughīth Husayn Mansūr al-Hallāj) (c. 858 – March 26, 922) (Hijri c. 244 AH-309 AH) was a Persian mystic, revolutionary writer and pious teacher of Sufism most famous for his apparent, but disputed, self-proclaimed divinity, his poetry and for his execution for heresy at the orders of the Abbasid Caliph Al-Muqtadir after a long, drawn-out ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mansur Al Hallaj
I Am He Whom I Love
I am He whom I love,
and He whom I love is I:
We are two spirits
dwelling in one body.
If thou seest me,
thou seest Him,
And if thou seest Him,
thou seest us both.