Mansur Al Hallaj
Mansur Al Hallaj Poems
- Kill Me , My Faithful Friends Kill me, my faithful ...
- I Am He Whom I Love I am He whom I love, and He whom I love...
- Your Image Is In My Eye Your invocation is on my lips Your ...
- For Your Sake " For your sake, I hurry over land and ...
- I Do Not Cease Swimming I do not cease swimming in the seas ...
- Thy Spirit Is Mingled In My Sp... Thy Spirit is mingled in ...
Mansur al-Hallaj ,( full name Abū al-Mughīth Husayn Mansūr al-Hallāj) (c. 858 – March 26, 922) (Hijri c. 244 AH-309 AH) was a Persian mystic, revolutionary writer and pious teacher of Sufism most famous for his apparent, but disputed, self-proclaimed divinity, his poetry and for his execution for heresy at the orders of the Abbasid Caliph Al-Muqtadir after a long, drawn-out ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mansur Al Hallaj
Kill Me , My Faithful Friends
Kill me, my faithful friends,
For in my being killed is my life.
Love is that you remain standing
In front of your Beloved
When you are stripped of all your attributes;
Then His attributes become your qualities.
Between me and You, there is only me.
Take away the me, so only You remain