manny moreno Poems
- Liberty And Justice For All Summer afternoon in Modesto ...
- Ping Pong From this center of the universe in the heart of ...
- Confession Everything has a beginning, an origin creation...
- Cool Water Summer evening in the jardin the jalapenos ...
- Hiapsi (In Yaqui=heart) I've been waiting for a call from the...
- The Scribe White sage smolders in red abalone shell and ...
- Sleepless Night In Stockton 1. After work in America
Native Son and Poet returns to Livingston
Monolin Moreno talks about growing up in the city in a different time...
Interview with ‘Manny’ Moreno by Kathy Hibma,
Livingston Chronicle correspondent, Livingston, California; October 15,2008
Native Californian and poet Monolin “Manny” Moreno, at his Modesto reading in July ’08
Manny signs a copy of his debut ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about manny moreno
Liberty And Justice For All
tramps piss in
a parking lot
in broad daylight
by Bank of America,
no shame to
they scavenge in
for morsels before
draped in rags
with solemn stiffs
in grey suits and