I love writing and have been scrawling chicken scratch since I was 14. It's in my blood. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- we are a perfect promenade -new-
- beef, it's what boys like -new-
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th... -new-
- it's the little things that make love bi... -new-
- we are a title for sure -new-
- you're my hard liquor, but soft -new-
- i'm a french braid you unravel -new-
- there's even love in Death Valley -new-
- love doesn't hang around stop signs. -new-
- falling in love after love fell for us -new-
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'... -new-
- love is naked over there -new-
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers -new-
- i write because i'm not very good at dar... -new-
- it was the way you touched my skin...
- out the window
- this -new-
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there...
- this site needs surgery -new-
- paint me a ridiculous shade
- i danced with a hobo
- a poem from my youth
- God has been biting his nails again
- i want to travel the world upside down w... -new-
- Farm This
- yo-yos can be fun, depending on the hand...
- flexing my fingers for you
- yeah, i pretty much basically totally lo...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)