Writing is in my blood.
Even in my peripheral,
I feel it sticking out its tongue.
So I give to you
^Psh, that was so staged.
Heres my lopsided language 'n junk,
or whatever. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- five hundred and whatever... -new-
- 567 -new-
- so in other words, i feel for two -new-
- pull over for lightning; let's touch a t... -new-
- the second stanza is why you bought my b... -new-
- forgive my funny bone if it's not always... -new-
- bury this six feet under your eyelids -new-
- buckle up, bartender -new-
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o... -new-
- the weather knows where i'll someday put... -new-
- postponed until further -hey, i just not... -new-
- read me like this, or don't read me at a... -new-
- if i were a day, i'd say -new-
- to the one who reads me every day on pur... -new-
- it was the way you touched my skin...
- it is almost poetry
- this site needs surgery
- The Flowers Are Somewhere Else -new-
- out the window
- Ubiquitous is He that holds our breath i...
- Falling Down A Well- Well, You Pushed M... -new-
- God has been biting his nails again
- Knock That Tomboy Off Right Now! -new-
- hi there.
- a casual walk to your inbox
- it's October 2nd?
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight
- here's one for.89 cents, and it comes wi...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)