Makina Nakamura Poems
- Invisible I've been there by your side. We laughed and ...
- You Took My Heart Away When I see you, you made me realize ...
- My Colliding World Oh my soul is grieving Where had you ...
- A Lonely Hill Walking on a lonely hill, standing alone. I ...
- The Door Of Love And Hatred I opened the door just like ...
- An Memorable Moment A tight breeze went through me as my ...
- An Unforgettable Life (Second ... The day when my ...
My nickname is Makina. But you can call me Gabriela if you want. I love to write poems since I was a kid. So... I hope you'll like it! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Makina Nakamura
I've been there
by your side.
We laughed and cried together.
There were so much funny and sad moments.
We were linked by souls.
I sitll do remember you
when we were kids.
I had been with you like forever.
It was fun being with you.
I'll always remember this, happy feelings.
I'm so glad that I met you.
But in the end,
you never realize that I was there.