Makina Nakamura Poems
- You Took My Heart Away When I see you, you made me realize ...
- Invisible I've been there by your side. We laughed and ...
- My Colliding World Oh my soul is grieving Where had you ...
- A Lonely Hill Walking on a lonely hill, standing alone. I ...
- The Door Of Love And Hatred I opened the door just like ...
- An Memorable Moment A tight breeze went through me as my ...
- An Unforgettable Life (Second ... The day when my ...
My nickname is Makina. But you can call me Gabriela if you want. I love to write poems since I was a kid. So... I hope you'll like it! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Makina Nakamura
You Took My Heart Away
When I see you,
you made me realize my love.
Love, hiding very deep in my heart.
You made it open, to the world.
I can't hide it anymore.
I can't control my feelings because of you.
Since you caught my attention,
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
I'm sorry i never realize it until now.
But I know it is too late.
It is hard to look into your eyes
because you made my love crazy.
I tried my best to make my words right,
to impress you.
Hiding behind this shadow,
I'm afraid of confessing.
If you rejected me, my heart...