Maggie Estep Poems
- Emotional Idiot Liner Notes - (From Love Is A Dog From ...
- Bad Day At The Beauty Salon I was a 20 year old unemployed ...
- The Stupid Jerk I'M Obsessed W... The stupid jerk I'm ...
- Hey Baby Liner Notes - (from No More Mister Nice Girl) I ...
- Scab Maids On Speed My first job was when I was about 15. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maggie Estep
Liner Notes - (From Love Is A Dog From Hell)
Emotional Idiocy is obviously a theme close to my heart since I seem to use the phrase in novels and CDs alike. My friend and mentor of sorts, Andrew Vachss, upon hearing me read a rendition of this poem, stated that it ought to be the theme song for borderline personality disorder. He's right.
I'm an Emotional Idiot
so get away from me.
that's too close,
give me some space
it's a big country,
there's plenty of room,
don't sit so close to me.
Hey, where are ...