Madhav Sarkunde Poems
- Curiosity My Father and my father’s father spent their ...
- Election-2014 Every candidate Tries to push down My throat ...
- Some Sorrows Some sorrows are like vitiligo which never ...
- Song Birds Of My Dream The song birds Of my dreams Sit ...
- Be True To Yourself The frisking fawns and flying birds ...
- Knowing Many keep asking me Why I choose to write About my ...
- You Discolored My Soul I remember still When you met me ...
I am a bilingual poet. I write in Marathi and English. I am also social activist and work for poor tribal and rural people in Mahabharata.. I work for the promotion of education of the Dalit and deprived. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madhav Sarkunde
and my father’s father
spent their lives
at the foot of this hill.
They never climbed
up the hill and tried
the world beyond
One day out of curiosity
I clambered up the hill
and looked around.
Really, I was dumbfounded!
From on high
how vast the world
meets our eyes
and so also life!