Mackenzie Prickett Poems
- Distance I'd like to make you happy; I'd like to make you ...
- All I Need Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes ...
- I Dream I dream about her all day long. I see her face and ...
- Yet Again, I Think Of You Your piercing eyes Resemble stars ...
- The Sun Through the leaves a ray breaks through, To shed a ...
- The Girl When I first saw her She took me to heaven. In a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mackenzie Prickett
I'd like to make you happy;
I'd like to make you smile;
I'd like to say I know a thing more powerful than miles.
I know you're feeling nervous;
I know you're feeling scared;
I know you feel long distance is romantically impaired.
I want you to feel good;
I want you to feel right;
I want you to feel comfortable with all my loving might.
With this I say I like you;
With this I say I do;
With this I say I'd love to much to simply be with you.
I understand your worry;
I understand your stress;
I understand long distance may seem ...