Mackenzie Prickett Poems
- Distance I'd like to make you happy; I'd like to make you ...
- All I Need Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes ...
- I Dream I dream about her all day long. I see her face and ...
- Yet Again, I Think Of You Your piercing eyes Resemble stars ...
- The Sun Through the leaves a ray breaks through, To shed a ...
- The Girl When I first saw her She took me to heaven. In a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mackenzie Prickett
Through the leaves a ray breaks through,
To shed a light on me and you.
Heats the day,
Absent at night.
The sun, my friend,
Is God's delight.
The water reflects
The beautiful shine,
Only God could create
Such glory divine.
Every morning the animals stir,
When the light glimmers and awakens the earth.
This priceless glow that I describe,
No one could ever begin to hide.