M S Ahas
M S Ahas Poems
- A Rainy Day A dreamy building Is bathing in the rainy ...
- Wild Beasts Wild beasts are brave. They are strong and ...
- Old Cow And Wild Beasts I'm an old cow, worthless cow, lone ...
- Dollars We are born for dollars. We die for ...
- My Sweetheart I've stored my sorrows in my beloved ...
- Farewell Farewell to my death, As I'm going to heaven with ...
- Day And Night The sun is the day's king. The moon is the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M S Ahas
A Rainy Day
A dreamy building
Is bathing in the rainy season.
Saplings quench their thirst,
When raindrops fill their hearts.
Young leaves bow their heads,
When raindrops kiss their dry faces.
Clear blue sky
Is covered with dence cloud.
The earth is so calm,
With her silent heart.
Raindrops are falling
To quench her thirst.
Everyone sings gleefully
Because the day is rainy.
I also sing happily
For my loving sweetheart.
She quenches my thirst,
Like raindrops quench her mother's heart.