Lynette Johnson Poems
- 'When Peace Is Like A River' When peace is like a river It ...
- 'Flowers All In Bloom' When spring comes in Flowers of many ...
- 'Colors Add Meaning To Life' Colors are the most eye ...
- 'Decors Of The Earth' The Mountains, 'How much can they be ...
- 'Night Life In The City' Night life in the city Is the time ...
- 'Happiness Beyond The Limits' Where there is breath There is...
- 'When Butter Flies' Oh, it's the most beautiful thing I have...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynette Johnson
'Flowers All In Bloom'
When spring comes in
Flowers of many colors it bring
As I look around the yard
The trees, they all stand on guard
The flowers start to appear
The yard's no longer bare
For yellow daffodils appear
Iris starts to grow
All tall, nice, and beautiful
Roses, mostly pink and red
Along with tulips, of many colors, spring up
Dalhia spread, all fluffy, bright, and lovely
Hibiscus like bells, all come and go, everyday
Straight from April or May
Then they all go away
Asleep for fall and winter
Awaiting to return next spring or summer