Luscious Larry Poems
- Ode To Fall The never ending orange and yellow Leaves ...
- First Night Ever In The Ring (...
- The Fry Cook Once when I was at the restaurant cooking and...
- High Sierra Inside a cabin, I chew Ma's fat while the ...
- She Gets Lunch In The City
- Daydreaming At Work On a snowy canvas, I splashed her down ...
- That Night In Philly Obscenities cascade down on our ...
I was born in Greece and learned quickly that I needed to know how to fight. We were poor. I became a Pro wrestler so I could protect myself. The chicks really dig me now. I came over to the US in 1988 and started my career. I'm a little older now and have started to write poems about my experiences in the ring. I once wrestled for the US Championship in 1996. I lost. I also worked as a fry cook ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ode To Fall
The never ending orange and yellow
Leaves bombard me;
Bludgeon me like the Red Baron
Shot up Snoopy that one Halloween
I'll rake one spot for hours in
My front yard. Scratching a patch
For hours and hours and hours.
Just one square foot of yard.
Now, one leaf is stubborn,
And it sticks to my rake. I shake
And shake and shake. My rake.
I scream at the leaf:
"Why do you torment me so? " and:
"Tenacious dead leaf, I hate you! "
Now, I collapse to my knees
And weep and weep.
I will pound the ground ...