Luna Moon Poems
- Cupcakes Oh all the kinds of cupcakes, Filled with sugar ...
- Cure I'm gentle with him, For he's a delicate peice of ...
- Invisible Beauty Think about music, It's a very beautiful ...
- Carnival Lovers The Carnival is fun, I really like the ...
- An Overlooked Beauty I'm a flower with crimson petals. They ...
- Fairey Dance I sit by the poppies, Staring into a green ...
- Angry I pace up and down, I walk all around, I crack ...
My name is Luna, and I love music. It's my whole life. But with loving music, I came to love words. I so often sit in my room with the radio turned all the way up and let words just drip from my pen. I never thought I was much of a poet, until I tried to write some. Now I can't stop. Poetry is like a drug to me now, I'll always keep it with me. I hope everyone enjoys reading my poems as much as I enjoyed writing them. Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luna Moon
Oh all the kinds of cupcakes,
Filled with sugar and sweet.
They're all sorts of flavors,
And my favorite treat.
Strawberry and vanilla,
Chocolate and peanut-butter.
They're all so delicious,
I have to have another.
But I must resist,
For if I don't there will be trouble.
But try as hard as I might,
They're all so yummy and loveable! ! !