Luana Del Lobo
Luana Del Lobo Poems
- Liquid Paradise They offered me a rubber duck, Yellow body ...
- Psychopath Beast Flushed skin, Fever eyes Like flames In ...
- Gold Mirror... It has been to long Since I dare to enter the...
- The Crown Of Salt The yellow of the light Penetrates into ...
- Juicy Summer The fresh water in my flesh The burning sun in ...
- Verse, The Current Of The Soul... It's just a little piece of...
- Deflowered Idea... I spent all morning sensing an idea It ...
I created a youtube channel about poetry where I declaim some of my poems! If you want you may check it out!
https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCW8qAIH8X8ek9_uujzJOpZg/videos more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luana Del Lobo
They offered me a rubber duck,
Yellow body that overshadows the sun,
Orange beak, fallen from the tree,
Black rounded eyes,
Like windows in the dark nights,
Where the ebony cat looks
For Those that without feet
Walk fearfully down the street.
I bought a blue teapot
To bright the dark night.
I took it for its bird's wing
And I poured the boiling water
Creating a blue lake
To make the duck swim.
The rubber melted
And the sun mixed in the sky,
Originating the green sea.
I absorbed the fluid of hope