Lizelle 'Leasel' Martins
Lizelle 'Leasel' Martins Poems
- Let Me Be... I look at you and see pain I look at you and ...
- What Happened... We met like any other... Nothing strange or...
- Just You It’s amazing how one person Can bring so much light...
- I Can'T Let Go...Yet Does it ever get better Will it ever ...
- Silence I saw you last night But you never said ...
- Stranger Within I find it hard to put into words what I ...
- Feeling I have this feeling I have this indescribable ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lizelle 'Leasel' Martins
Let Me Be...
I look at you and see pain
I look at you and feel your pain
A pain so hidden, from the eye to see
But I know you
And see what you try so hard to hide
I want to reach out
Reach out and hold you
Tell you that everything will be okay
That you will be okay
But you won't let your walls down for me
But I still stand, trying to break them down
Oh how I wish I had the power and strength to
I can see you your pain
I can feel your pain
You all forlorn inside
Let me hold you
Let me comfort you
Let me wipe your tears
Let me breath for you, ...