Littlewing28 PGW Poems
- Defender The silence you show, attracts me so Reflecting my ...
- Lost In Space In billowing clouds she sinks, Dreaming of ...
- Colours Of The Wind Turning to face a new horizon A new ...
- Presence Images touching mind Laughing and crying Beyond ...
- No Sense In Love I received your note, your suffering, your...
- Friendship Miles I've offered you a part of me Something I ...
- White Knight I miss the energy that you gave to me And those...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Littlewing28 PGW
The silence you show, attracts me so
Reflecting my innermost chamber
The tenderness you give
Blows through the earth
Of a mantle of dark that hangs over
Never before has the fortress befallen
Disturbing the walls of the surface
Bearings confused, loss of control
Emotions structurally weakened
You acquire the power that allures the soul
And crumble the dimensional stronghold
For your strength of mind
Is a caress of mine
A coating of crystal alloy
Where the boundaries of time
Have constrained and confined
A fracture has shown in the ...