Lindemberg Pereira da Silva (04/03/1985 / Brazil)
'My songs do not belong to me.' That was how Sara Teasdale described her poems in her poem 'My Heart is Heavy.'I love reading Sara Teasdale poems, and I must say that she is such a great inspiration for me.
Sara is right.When we, poets, write poems, mainly those romantic ones, we dedicate them to someone else, so they don't belong to us anymore.
I write poems since my fourteen years ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- '3 Seconds To Say I Love You'
- 'A Butterfly'
- 'A Call From A Lonely Heart'
- A Dangerous Thing For My Heart
- 'A Daring Humming-Bird'
- 'A Dream To Dream'
- A Flower
- A Heart Like A Clown
- 'A History Of Love'
- 'A Humming-Bird And A Butterfly'
- 'A Love Larger Than Life'
- 'A Man And The Newspaper.'
- A New Castle
- A Nightmare