Linda Ori Poems
- Forest Sprite There was a little fairy Sat beneath a tree ...
- ' Understand There are consequences to everything ...
- ! A Light In The Darkness In the darkness of your ...
- ' How Do I Reach You? If I could put it into words - All ...
- ! Do You Ever Wonder...........
- ' One Bright Star One bright star in the vast unknown A ...
- ' Lean On Me Sure, you're tough and resilient - able to ...
Born and raised in the midwest until 1975 when I moved to Utah. I began writing poetry as a student in the 60's and again in the 90's. In between, I pursued a career in nursing, but am now retired and loving it! My poetry has been published in over a dozen poetry anthologies, by the National Library of Poetry, International Society of Poets, Mile High Poetry Society, Amherst Society. Inducted... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There was a little fairy
Sat beneath a tree -
Humming to her tiny self
A haunting melody;
Just a little tinkle
Was all that I could hear
Floating on the evening breeze
High and crystal clear;
Surrounded by a rainbow,
Sparkles lit the air -
Tiny wings did flutter
Sprinkling gold dust in her hair;
A tiny little forest sprite
Had slipped the bonds of space,
Perhaps a mere imagined thought
Had brought her to this place;
How sweet the sound she echoed
Within this forest spot -
Though I had never seen a sprite
Her image now I caught; ...