Linda Marie Van Tassell
Linda Marie Van Tassell Poems
- Always Silent The morning is moist with ocean spray. The ...
- Affection Come! Give me your thoughts that have wandered far...
- A Drop Of Rain That Flows I taste happiness on your lips, ...
- A Daughter Deflowered The Scene: a dark basement in the ...
- Only A Shirt Only a shirt - I hold it embrace it
- A Flower In The Rain Grey city morning and black river ...
- A Little Angel Far away on a billow an angel lays down his ...
I hope that in honing my craft as writer and poet, my voice will inspire people to see life as a perpetual journey that branches out into divergent paths of knowledge, challenge and discovery.
In all things may we discover one another, glance into the mirror of each other's soul, and recognize within all some small part of ourselves. We are one.
Have a happy day and thanks for visiting. I do hope we meet again. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Marie Van Tassell
The morning is moist with ocean spray.
The islands, they twist around the bay;
and across them all, my eyes have scanned -
the rocky cliffs and the buttes of sand.
I almost think it an Irish isle.
Such beauty to make the heart beguile.
Sunrise stain on a listless ocean
serves to add to the magic potion.
A boat is docked alongside the pier.
A woman and man are standing near.
He is setting sail to ports unseen
upon the gilded Emerald Queen.
Standing on tip-toes to give a kiss,
she cries while pretending unfelt bliss.
Others have perished ...