Liam Hughes Poems
- It's A Hard Road I jumped on the train I left this old ...
- The Social Classes As people hide their evil traits The ...
- Shadows And Dust All we may be is shadows and dust At least ...
- As Long As I Still Have You Ne... My ears are now able to ...
- The Quest For Eden For you to pass my mind I do desire To ...
- Time Will Never Stop Going faster than time itself Keep your...
- The Rise And Fall The sky may be too high for me to ...
There's not alot to be said really, I've been writing poems since I was about 8 years old, obviously they have grown and developed as I've entered adulthood. I'm not well educated, more self educated so therefore I make some mistakes however I don't feel that poetry needs to be perfect from a literary point of veiw. Its just an expression of self. The words have there own meaning without rules. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''At all times we are given two options. Option number one is to dream your life, option number two is to live your life''Liam Hughes
''Just because you've been given a stick, does not mean you have to hit people with it''Liam Hughes
''Beauty is not in the eye it is in the mind''Liam Hughes
''Some people sing into my ears some people sing into my soul''Liam Hughes
''Before I be any bodies slave.Woody Guthrie
I'll be rotting down in my grave.''
Comments about Liam Hughes
It's A Hard Road
I jumped on the train
I left this old town
I escaped the rain
I'm no longer down
The wheels start to turn
My worries are gone
I have lots to learn
About the trail that I'm on
As I look around
I see my new friend
I know I am bound
To travel till the end
I'll travel south and I'll travel north
I'll travel east and I'll travel west
I just want to find the road that is best
The train it did slow
I'm in a new place
The moonlight does glow
On my tired face
It's time for me
To try and find a bed
It's time for me
To rest ...