Leonard Dabydeen Poems
- Tornado (Haiku) Thunderous applause As the lightning strikes...
- The Color Of My Skin I may bring to your attention this ...
- Nirbhaya This fanfare must not be choreographed
- The Hunt How can you tell what the hunt looks like
- We Will Remember You In many different ways. Forgetting will ...
- How Much More... How much more and for what price, if ...
- He Cannot Sleep He cannot sleep with eyes wide open
Canadian - Guyanese born.University education. Freelance creative writer.
Poetry manuscripts submitted in Poetry Contests in Canada & U.S.A. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leonard Dabydeen
As the lightning strikes again:
Rain rupturing earth.