Leonard Dabydeen Poems
- A Crow's Heart Shadows move among them, amorphous like ...
- A Gifted World
- As Tears Fall As tears fall upon dehydrated cheeks making ...
- Addicted This cool morning breeze keeps my heart beating ...
- Loneliness She creeps around my room lulling any sound ...
- Hudhud -new- It raged in mighty anger like a hungry cougar in ...
- An Uninvited Guest AN UNINVITED GUEST Let me visit you ...
Canadian - Guyanese born.University education. Freelance creative writer.
Poetry manuscripts submitted in Poetry Contests in Canada & U.S.A. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leonard Dabydeen
A Crow's Heart
Shadows move among them,
amorphous like the wind
whispering in tranquility,
and twittering in unison
a harmonious cry
among the dead and the dying.
Unmindful of the waxing and waning
of the moon
their carrion minds
dance effortlessly on a barbed fence
sepulchral vigilantes watching closed eyes
never to see the light of day again:
a crow's heart only knows
recluse of dark places.