Lendl Ian Servillon
Lendl Ian Servillon Poems
- Reason To Smile How can one smile such sweet smiles, When ...
- Bravery It gives us the power, To break through the ...
- Our Life Is So Fragile Our life is so fragile It’s so very ...
- S.A.R.A.H. Sun of my life that brings me light, Don’t ...
- Life Is Like A Game Life is like a game A game of ...
- Missing Piece I felt there’s something missing, My heart ...
- How Could Love? How could love have done this, It brought ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Reason To Smile
How can one smile such sweet smiles,
When one is so saddened by sorrows for miles,
How can I smile the same smiles,
When life brings me nothing but tears,
I wondered for so long,
What reason you had to smile that long,
To keep smiling though troubles come,
And still remain sweet and silently overcome,
It's such a mystery to me,
Your smiles from heaven with glee,
I adore and yet envy thee,
But I'd rather you smile those at me,
I feel happy when I see you smile,
Even if I'm sad and lonely,
Your smiles bring me somewhere,