My advice to anyone reading one of my poems: read it so quickly as you can the first time through. Since I write in a rush, my melody will become most evident if you read in a rush.
I have a web site, www.lawrencebeck.net, which contains more of my recent poems than the 50 I leave up here. I refresh this site every other month.
Alas, I must add this: if you write to me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (Poorly) Self-Made Men
- A Man Suddenly Sits Upright in Bed
- A New Year Begins
- A Parable
- All Unattainable
- Almost a Superhero
- At Which Point, the Promotions Ceased
- Boys' Club -new-
- But He Chooses to Continue On -new-
- Democracy in the Twenty-first Century
- Eastern Colorado Dream -new-
- For One Of The Barmaids At The Benson Br...