Laura Venter Poems
- Trust Is Now Untrusted... i trusted you once before, but ...
- Wolf i think i see, the wolf in me, the lonely wolf ...
- Misunderstood? Written work and then he shot her,
- Envied Beauty I envy beauty becuse its something i do not ...
- Lies Lies Lies lies lies lies, we all tell lies lies lies,...
- Childhood Childhood, filled with dreams and forbiden ...
- Time time, time is time is wasted time is real time is ...
Im only 14yrs old and love writing poetry pls enjoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Venter
Trust Is Now Untrusted...
i trusted you once before,
but now my heart is sore,
because i found out,
the truth always there,
that the truth, i cant trust anyone,
is a truth i cannot bear,
i cannot look at you the same anymore
because you betrayed me once more
and trust is given and recieved
and theres something i musnt have percieved,
but there is one thing for sure,
you were someone i shoundtve believed
never again wil i be fooled
by your sly lies and cowardly acts
because you know,
you cant hide the facts,
so just walk away
and dont look back