Laura Milner Poems
- 712 Days You picked up my heart carelessly and, with a ...
- Vessel I am astounded At the constant ache to preen Failing...
- Today I Got A Perm i stood on my own in solidarity thinking ...
- I Recall Harshly swallow feelings Rip my tongue to ...
- Three Lines i am your guilt i am the terror you feel you ...
- Cogs I can't help but ache the anxiety lingers, systems ...
- Untitled I could try and try but I would never succeed In ...
Comments about Laura Milner
You picked up my heart carelessly
and, with a needle and thread
your shaking hands
decided which path you'd take
our fate was already decided
you knew what you planned to do
despite your discomfort
you dragged me around the ankles
and didn't stop until you found something new
i held your hand tight throughout everything
i wanted to believe you'd found new ways
but at the end, just like the start
you proved yourself no different
to back how you were in those days