LaRon Green Sr.
LaRon Green Sr. Poems
- A Man Just Like Me What is black, white, brown, yellow ...
- Apologize I apologize for the wrong I've done deep ...
- Finders Keepers Finding something new isn't always true the...
- Changes Its gone with the wind but we just begin Cold as ...
- Forever And A Day Forever and a day I must say I love ...
- I Am Tired Of Being A Secret Why I have to hide from ...
- Hell In The Cell Sitting on my bunk all I smell was funk I...
LaRon Green was born in Washington, DC in the 70's but 80's prize. He is a twin. Laron lived a rough life in SE DC. Experincing street ways of living drug, alcohol, sex and money. Going to juvnile hall and adult prison. Through it all he was able to get a GED, vocational trades and a love for writing. He is married to adorable Dana whom he loves dearly. She has been there through thick and thin. Laron now write about his experince in life to better others and he shall live on..... I have a book out come on and support me its call His and Her Lifestories-straight from the streets of DC out through Xlbris and you can buy it through amazon.com, Xlibris.com, barnesandnoble.com, booksamillion.com... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Man Just Like Me
What is black, white, brown, yellow etc
Is it to seperate man
that lead to hate
do we have any escape
Society has always
since the beginning of time
dropp these very same lines
just to cope a dime
for the unwanted to serve
time after time
just for the thurst of blood
through votes and elections
keeping a hand on our minds
by the sword of warlords
to conquer and divide mankind
as they saw it
to one's reap
they was afraid to let us
raise to the ocassion
through literacy, love and one nation
putting cultures against one ...