lalitha iyer Poems
- A New Desire A new lust seeded yester night during ...
- A Curve A curve in full silvery light a full moon a ...
- A Camphor In The Air Slowly I am ageing start was slow but...
- A Beggar Maid beg me for life to the unseen one beg me for ...
- A Mirage In The Mind The mind is a mirage where you seek ...
- A Rainbow Romance Romance to Bloom let me wait and watch ...
- A Crow's Way Of Life Crow of all the birds the master tutor...
Addicted to nature and poetry by Birth. Feeling the throb of life around, every dawn and every dusk, in every being in and around. Every change in nature creates lovely emotions in and around...................................... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New Desire
A new lust
seeded yester night
by hands unseen
in the fertile soil
lying within deep
as I woke up
saplings of love
mushroomed in my breasts
softly I caressed
the lovely little things
dreams have come true
yes, poppy plants they are
with luxuriant vapour