Lagaya Evans Poems
- Daddy's Little Girl Always in my mind I can see my daddy's ...
- This Old House This old house Built back in 1862 If these ...
- Our Fallen Hero~ Our Fallen Hero Stands tall in our ...
- A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing We must always be aware Of all ...
- Real Men Of God! Real men of God Real anointed I call All ...
- A Place Called Heaven Gold and Silver Precious gems ...
- The Rainbow The rainbow of colors So merry and bright Each ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Daddy's Little Girl
Always in my mind
I can see my daddy's face
As he took me in his arms
Enveloped me with his embrace
Daddy always held my hand
With that great big hand of his
Said, I was his little princess
Go ahead a make a wish
Many times I would fall down
And skin my knees
He would always come running
Oh, baby, let me see!
He told me when I grew up
I would be somebodies queen
But for now his little girl
The most prettiest he's ever seen
I would set in my daddy's lap
I felt I was on a thrown
Not knowing oh, to soon
I would be almost ...