Kuriakose Punnilathil Poems
- The Stormcrow's Shack Jumping over puddle and pool, merrier...
- Whale Song In days of old when Earth was young and a lot was...
- A Leap Of Faith A leap of faith, what is that? I think it ...
- Tease Oh! What evil magic, that enchanting scent. It ...
- Those Were The Happy Days! Days go by and life never ...
- Unfinished When you're heart is pure, and your mind is ...
- Sweet Fragrance Of May! I still remember that white dress, ...
Comments about Kuriakose Punnilathil
The Stormcrow's Shack
Jumping over puddle and pool,
merrier than the merriest fool,
hopping, skipping, singing songs,
too young to know the right from wrongs.
Skipping along, past bush and tree,
not a care, in the world, had he,
when he came nigh the Stormcrow's shack,
behind him, the clouds grew black.
Thunder called him from the sky,
jolting him from dreams of pie,
the scent of wet earth filled the air,
then the first drop wet his hair.
Without time to think or plan,
towards the empty shack he ran,
a shiver went deep down his bone,
when he ...