kolawole ogunfowokan Poems
- A Lost Land I know a land with so many brains But thinks and...
- Shall We Dance? Gbagun gbagun gbagun (beats) Koko koko ko...
- Treat Her Right You left the best to meet the rest The best ...
- Loss Of A Loved One Is like the loss of a part of us We feel...
- The Question Sitting on the edge of life Thinking of the ...
- Forget Me Not Like a house on fire we built the tension Saw ...
- Before Best of friends they were Walls apart.... When did ...
My name is Kolawole Ogunfowokan, a native of Ogun state in Nigeria, Africa.
A graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry (Btech) from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. and Msc Environmental Chemistry from the University of Lagos, Akoka Lagos, Nigeria.
I love the arts, and humanity so much despite the fact that I have a science background. I love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kolawole ogunfowokan
A Lost Land
I know a land with so many brains
But thinks and acts with its glands
It is only motivated by the banks
With the content of the banks they play so much pranks
Neglecting the brains it becomes chained
The land has no color problem
But it sets up an internal problem
That eats so deep than the color problem
Its so internal yet so glaring
Neglecting the brain it loses its emblem
Once they were walking
Now they are crawling
Not that they are crippled
Only they have thinking issue
Neglecting the brains now they are just barking
We tried the ...