kolawole ogunfowokan Poems
- Shall We Dance? Gbagun gbagun gbagun (beats) Koko koko ko...
- A Lost Land I know a land with so many brains But thinks and...
- Treat Her Right You left the best to meet the rest The best ...
- Loss Of A Loved One Is like the loss of a part of us We feel...
- The Question Sitting on the edge of life Thinking of the ...
- Forget Me Not Like a house on fire we built the tension Saw ...
- Before Best of friends they were Walls apart.... When did ...
My name is Kolawole Ogunfowokan, a native of Ogun state in Nigeria, Africa.
A graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry (Btech) from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. and Msc Environmental Chemistry from the University of Lagos, Akoka Lagos, Nigeria.
I love the arts, and humanity so much despite the fact that I have a science background. I love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kolawole ogunfowokan
Shall We Dance?
Gbagun gbagun gbagun (beats)
Koko koko ko koko koko ko (gongs)
Let us move to the rhythm of the beat
Shall we dance
Shall we dance to the tune of the beat
Shall we create our tune
Invent our dance steps
Or we dance to whatever life plays
Life dictates we follow
It calls we answer
Shall we carve a path to follow
Or shall we follow wherever life leads
Koko ko ko Life drums, let us sway to the beat of life
Let us enjoy the flow
While we create a path