klever Gold Poems
- Perception Of Life What I perceive life to be Is so ...
- Can'T Live Without You When I find myself crying Just a ...
- The Heart Of A Warrior I try to sleep Because of what I ...
- Pride The pride of a woman lies in her beauty And of a man ...
- The Fool In You So funny how you think When you chat with ...
- Life Life is a journey Life is a game It could be as ...
- You Can Rely On Me You can call on me When you need to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about klever Gold
Perception Of Life
What I perceive life to be
Is so different from what you see
How I dream life should go
Is so different from what I know
Maybe I am only mad
Or fully taken over by sad
Could it be that I am insane
Or my perception of life to the truth, is nane
I strongly guess it is the book
Ya, that book that showed my absurdity
That reflected d entanglement of curiosity in a hook
Maybe it conflicted ideas with reputation-security
Now I am not sure of the ideas they conceive
Or if my true image is actually what I perceive
Backing time, I was called a ...