Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas Poems
- You'Re Unique! Think what a remarkable, Unduplicateable and...
- Have A Happy Blessed Birthday Its yo' birthday, I wanna ...
- Blowing More Candles I'm on my way coming to you, Bringing ...
- A Devil In The Angel's Shadow. Haahaha...... You ignited on ...
- Silent Lonely Wander Oh! During the nights and days, When ...
- Total Betrayal You asked if you could call me, And I gave ...
- Ghetto Poet/ Rap To The Ghetto... I won't intende go the same ...
I KIYAGA LYTTLE CEPHAS, I was born on 22nd October 1991 at Mulago Hospital, Kampala, Uganda to Mrs. Nakato Deborah who was a church choir leader and later She achieved her talent to a cheerleader and Sheikh Nsimbi Hamuzah Mbogo who was a businessman while a writer unfortunately never made it even to a national level due to much time that he spent on his busunesss than writting.
I spent my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Think what a remarkable,
Unduplicateable and Miraculous thing, it's to be you!
Of all people who are to come,
And have gone from this Earth,
Since the begininng of time,
Not one of them is like you!
No one who has ever lived or,
To come has had your combination!
Of abilities, Talents, appearance, friends,
Acquistances, burdens, sorrows and opportunities,
No one's finger prints are like yours,
No one prays about exactly
The same concerns as you,
No one is loved by same combination of,
People that love you.....
No one, you're absolutely ...