Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
I KIYAGA LYTTLE CEPHAS, I was born on 22nd October 1991 at Mulago Hospital, Kampala, Uganda to Mrs. Nakato Deborah who was a church choir leader and later She achieved her talent to a cheerleader and Sheikh Nsimbi Hamuzah Mbogo who was a businessman while a writer unfortunately never made it even to a national level due to much time that he spent on his busunesss than writting.
I spent my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- You're Unique!
- Letter To My Online Friend
- My Dream
- My sister's weddin' [Fairytales can come...
- A sparkling day
- Silent Lonely Wander
- A Devil In the Angel's Shadow.
- Total Betrayal
- Ghetto Poet/ Rap To The Ghettos
- A Brother From Another Mother.
- Have a Happy Blessed Birthday
- I Cry & Smile Mother Africa
- I Feel The Way You Feel (Reply To The Wa...
Comments about Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)