Kishore Asthana Poems
- On A Silver Wedding Anniversar... The look in your eyes, often ...
- Dear Love As day turns into night and ...
- Afterlove That is when In the inner dark My being ...
- To My Wife I sometimes sit In the corners of your mind And ...
- On Our 40th Wedding Anniversar... For every time you did ...
- To My Valentine Come my love, Lets travel some more On ...
- On Growing Very Old This rain is not that rain The falling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kishore Asthana
On A Silver Wedding Anniversary
The look in your eyes, often tries
And succeeds in showing
The old loved smile, familiar now
A hint of the thoughts we share
Twenty five years, a long time once
Now folded in the immediate past
Who would have thought,
on our wedding day
A quarter century would go so fast
The champagne flows, as it has
so often before
I touch wood and silently call
The fates to ensure
That they be kind and destiny mind
Where we go and how
This journey is not half-way yet
As we look back now
Let us celebrate, by all means
Out life ...