Kerri Anne Byrnes
Kerri Anne Byrnes Poems
- Everfree There is a place Everfree Where cinnamon skies ...
- Twenty Bucks And A Chicken They take her for a fool Work her...
- Bipolar Finance Rent minus the gleaming leather purse Equals...
- I Don'T Know What To Do With T... I don’t know what to do ...
- Sphere Of The Nightmaiden Life in my concrete box is a ...
- Always Be A Little In Love Wit...
- Birds I dreamed of birds- Silken black and pearl ...
Kerri Anne was born in Manhassett, NY, and spent most of her life moving around the country. She attended Fairfield University, in Connecticut, graduating with a B.A. in Sociology. Aside from writing poetry and prose, her other interests include singing, cooking, drawing and painting, and psychic phenomena. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerri Anne Byrnes
There is a place
Where cinnamon skies shoot starbeam brilliance
Through clouds that float in whispers
Where flowers sing in harmony with fireflies
And lovenotes pepper Sweetness Hill
Winged horses dash and giants lumber
And hands know only honest work
Houses grow here like trees
Muddy and woody
Pushing towards a newborn-sun
As welcome-vines wreathe gently
Roping securely in their ancient task
Children and their mothers speak Love
In languages forgotten by the other worlds
While gruff fathers read heroic tales
As they play together by an...