Keith Johnson (Cheshire, England)
I am an Economist and Public Policy Analyst by profession who has worked in over 25 countries during a 40-year career. In 1991, I settled in Wellington, New Zealand, having lived and worked in the Philippines for the previous seven years. Nowadays I am largely a house-husband and the principal carer for 2 small sons. As I am semi-retired from policy work, I write extensively in my spare time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Dedication for the White Seat
- All Good - Beeston Castle 2013
- ANZAC Chums and Their Mums – The Possum
- Bunyip's Blues - The Koala
- By Hook or by Cook? The Saltwater Crocod...
- Early Morning at University House, Canbe...
- For an Old Love - Jill Clayburgh (1944 -...
- Gathered In - Beeston Castle 1956
- Grubby Grub
- Happy Feet - He Must Not Flote Upon His ...
- It Blows So Hard - t'Will Soon Be Gone
- Kiss Me Kate - Carefully. The Kangaroo
- Kiwi Fossicking
- Larry's Song: For a Much Loved Labrador ...