I am an Economist and Public Policy Analyst by profession who has worked in over 25 countries during a 40-year career. In 1991, I settled in Wellington, New Zealand, having lived and worked in the Philippines for the previous seven years. Nowadays I am largely a house-husband and the principal carer for 2 small sons. As I am semi-retired from policy work, I write extensively in my spare time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -198... -new-
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970 -new-
- Dark Lady -new-
- Those Girls -new-
- Final Training Flight -new-
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew -new-
- The NZ Internet Party and the Kim Jumbli... -new-
- On the cliffs above Houghton Bay -new-
- Plain Mr Robbing-Free T -new-
- Nutmeg Mannikin -new-
- In the Year of the Horse -new-
- The Particularity And The Dream -new-
- Blue Remembrance -new-
- Lord Give Us Frugality - But Not Yet -new-
- The Bridge over the Brook
- ANZAC Chums and Their Mums – The Possum
- By Hook or by Cook? The Saltwater Crocod...
- One Kooka Short of a Barbecue - The Kook...
- The Wisdom in the Rending Wind - The Rur...
- Messengers Relent - The Piwakawaka
- The Kaka [NZ Parrot] and the Kuku [NZ Wo...
- The Kune Kune Piggy
- Kiss Me Kate - Carefully. The Kangaroo
- Bunyip's Blues - The Koala
- The Tui
- The Taipan
- Grubby Grub
- Sketching in the Platypus
Comments about Keith Johnson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)