Katty Livingston Poems
- The Sky Is Falling The ground shakes, Stars pour down like ...
- Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer, You just couldn't keep...
- Home, To The Gates Of Hell Black and blue, I still followed...
- For The Villain And I never dreamed that I'd end up with a ...
- Lucky Look again- It's not a four-leaved clover. And at the...
- Not All That Bad Oh, the light brings sight, But the ...
- In Proportion I lay here in the quiet, And I look at the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Sky Is Falling
The ground shakes,
Stars pour down like tears, like rain.
Amongst the roaring earthquakes,
We hang our sorry heads in shame.
The voice that cries out is small,
But it's strong.
A flicker of hope-
Before it's already gone.
The sky is falling,
And so am I-
Can't you hear me calling?
Cover me with the sky.
I bask in your glow,
All though it's ten below.
I'll be with you, wherever you go.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Don't you cry,
The sky is quite soft-
Or so I've heard.
So, keep your hopes ...