Katinka Havermans Poems
- The Promise Of Autumn With my nose in the ...
- I Feel Your Pain I feel your pain Your struggle It has got ...
- My Father Tonight he popped over again My father I don't ...
- Why? Why do I never feel good enough Why do I feel the need ...
- After The Rain It smells like rain still Raindrops on ...
- Fog The train brings me Through foggy fields This ...
- Swallows It's that time of year again I should rejoice ...
I love to write. Mostly short stories but also poems. Most of my poems are in English, although Dutch is my native language. I just write what I feel, nothing more or less. Just from the heart. I started writing poems in 2009 and the first ones are not so good I think. I placed them on Poemhunter anyway. The poems in Dutch I did not place on Poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katinka Havermans
The Promise Of Autumn
With my nose in the air
I walk in the early morning
Dog on a leash
Am I right?
Are the leaves coloring already?
I stand still and enjoy
The smell is unmistakable
In an aroma of desire
A wind of promise
In my nostrils
Just wait and then