Kathryn Thomas Poems
- A Tribute To A Brother To tribute to your kindness In words ...
- Angels Always lend an ear when you Need a friend to listen ...
- Room To Grow My wings Where did they go? They’re ...
- Roses And Life A rose is a rose Unless you look at it ...
- Through It All Will you be there through it all? Will you ...
- Love How could something So complicated Have such a simple ...
- A Child Unknown Crimson snow Is all they see That’s all ...
I'm a student at a HS in Ypsilanti. I first discovered I loved to write in the 3rd grade when one of our assignments was to write a story about anything we wanted to. I wrote a poem on how to get to the center of the earth in 7 easy steps. It was a major hit. At that time I didn't realize I loved it so much...I guess it was because I was forced to do it. When I write, it has to come from the heart... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Tribute To A Brother
To tribute to your kindness
In words is not enough
To tell of your caring
For me and others is wasting time
To a dear brother of mine
To bridge a gap so wide
As to let me into your heart
When I don’t even know mine
This tribute to you
In love you conquer hate
And within these ugly times
You conquer them with beauty
This tribute to my brother ends
But always will remain true