Kathryn Thomas Poems
- A Tribute To A Brother To tribute to your kindness In words ...
- Roses And Life A rose is a rose Unless you look at it ...
- Spring Fresh cut grass after a rain; A rainbow in the sky; ...
- Masks Every day's the same Every day a new me Can you ...
- World Of Followers All alone in this world No one to turn ...
- Smile Through bad and good You've always been there To ...
- Angels Always lend an ear when you Need a friend to listen ...
I'm a student at a HS in Ypsilanti. I first discovered I loved to write in the 3rd grade when one of our assignments was to write a story about anything we wanted to. I wrote a poem on how to get to the center of the earth in 7 easy steps. It was a major hit. At that time I didn't realize I loved it so much...I guess it was because I was forced to do it. When I write, it has to come from the heart... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Tribute To A Brother
To tribute to your kindness
In words is not enough
To tell of your caring
For me and others is wasting time
To a dear brother of mine
To bridge a gap so wide
As to let me into your heart
When I don’t even know mine
This tribute to you
In love you conquer hate
And within these ugly times
You conquer them with beauty
This tribute to my brother ends
But always will remain true