Kathleen Reguindin Poems
- Dawn At Lake Erie Scanning the horizon I see the sun peeking...
- Sunrise Walk Shhh, the world’s still sleeping and outside ...
- A Train Ride Day in, day out They go about their ...
- Make Every Day Earth Day The air that we breathe is no longer...
- Spring Has Sprung! Old Man Winter's gone to rest. A new ...
- November Blues And Blahs The leaves have fallen, everywhere ...
- A Love Note To My Daughters Reena, at dawn, you were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Reguindin
Dawn At Lake Erie
Scanning the horizon
I see the sun peeking out from the east
Slowly making an appearance.
In multi-coloured splendor
Her celestial shrouds with tints of pink and orange
Paint up the sky, her beautiful canvas.
The lake softly whispers to me
Clouds of mist rising a few inches above her
The wind subtly blows her a kiss
And touches her with an airy caress.
I see gentle ripples forming on the water
As if nudging her, “Wake up from your sleep, it's a new day”.
Overhead, a flurry of activity among gulls and terns
Without flapping their wings