Kathleen Reguindin Poems
- Dawn At Lake Erie Scanning the horizon I see the sun peeking...
- Sunrise Walk Shhh, the world’s still sleeping and outside ...
- A Train Ride Day in, day out They go about their ...
- Spring Has Sprung! Old Man Winter's gone to rest. A new ...
- A Love Note To My Daughters Reena, at dawn, you were ...
- Make Every Day Earth Day The air that we breathe is no longer...
- Blessings When my day goes in motion When I don’t pay ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Reguindin
Dawn At Lake Erie
Scanning the horizon
I see the sun peeking out from the east
Slowly making an appearance.
In multi-coloured splendor
Her celestial shrouds with tints of pink and orange
Paint up the sky, her beautiful canvas.
The lake softly whispers to me
Clouds of mist rising a few inches above her
The wind subtly blows her a kiss
And touches her with an airy caress.
I see gentle ripples forming on the water
As if nudging her, “Wake up from your sleep, it's a new day”.
Overhead, a flurry of activity among gulls and terns
Without flapping their wings