Katherine Shaw Poems
- Chapter 2. Beauty And The Beas... “Earth calling Paul” I jump ...
- The Jaw. Chapter 1. Days Like ... The sun’s warm rays, the...
- Cjhapter 10. Call For An Ambul... I decided to go and tidy ...
- Chapter 8. The Life I Deserved... Mum and dad always spoiled me...
- Chapter 7. A New Start. I was eleven years old when it ...
- Chapter 6. Graham. Time went on, things remained the ...
- Chapter 5. The Children's Home... The place of safety was dirty...
I don’t consider myself to be a fancy writer. In that, I am not one for flowery words and phrases, long unpronounceable words that will have you scouring a dictionary to find its meaning.
I write in a somewhat simple style, that flows of your tongue with ease. In a way I write how I speak. I have no formal qualifications, no College or University degree, I have taught myself to write in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Shaw
Chapter 2. Beauty And The Beast.
“Earth calling Paul” I jump out of my skin
I focus my eyes and see my friend Flynn
I raise my brows and let out a moan
“Sorry mate, was in a world of my own
Where you been bestie? haven’t seen you in a while “
He sits beside me, a frown replaces a smile
“I met this fit bird six months ago
What I saw in her I'll never know
I met her one night in the Crook and Lamb Pub
We ended up smooching in the nightclub
At the end of the night we went back to my place
I was steaming, I was drunk, I was outta my face
We made love all night until the crack of dawn