Katelin Taylor Poems
- Praise The Tears I think I'm going to be okay Inch by inch, ...
- Brick Like brick through a glass door I break every time I ...
- House Of Cards What happened to your stupid little house of ...
- The Space Between I hope you're enjoying the view from up ...
- Con You conned me, you liar You sick little cheat You fake ...
- I Never Did Tell You I had a lifetime to tell you I loved ...
- You Can Burn My Letters Don't use my words against me. Who ...
Katelin Taylor was born on May 20,1993 in San Diego, California. She expressed a keen interest in reading and writing at a young age and wrote her first poem at the age of nine. She has since been published multiple times in several editions of Creative Communication's 'A Celebration of Poets' and some school publications. A common theme woven throughout her poetry is her strong Baptist faith. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katelin Taylor
Praise The Tears
I think I'm going to be okay
Inch by inch, day by day
My heart's been broken times before
The pieces strengthened in my core.
I think that I will be alright
Although I'm crying through this plight
My tears are friends to me by now
They comfort me as they fall down.
I cannot see how this will end
But God, my Lord, my constant friend
He has a plan that I will seek
Until my fate is down in ink.
I think I'm going to be just fine
I'll run the walk and dance the line
I'll sing the talk and find my crown
I'll praise the tears as they fall ...