Biography of Karley Kay
'You Say Love Is Overrated, I Say It's Complicated.'
Seventeen Year Old Girl. Poems Are My Words When I Can't Speak And My Relief When I Think It's Gone Missing.
- Put Your Pain In My Hands
- Modern Day Romeo and Juliet
- Speech Class
- Two Years Without You
- Afraid Again
- All Because Of You
- Confession (Dont Judge Me)
- My Guardian Angel
- Gone forever
- Friend Or Foe (You Know Who You Are)
- The First Night (Because Of You)
- Choose: Your Addiction Or Me?
Lying there curled up in a ball
As the memories of the past unfold again
The memories of the past I need to forget
But they come toward me faster than ever tonight.
Huddled in a corner, afraid of every sound, of every movement,
Afraid it will hurt me like he did.