Karley Kay Poems
- Afraid Again Hating this feeling, what's this mean? My ...
- Music Music speaks to me When music plays My body moves to ...
- All Because Of You Because of you, I'm stronger Because of ...
- A Girl I’m a girl with a fragile heart Bandaged together ...
- Darkness Returns The darkness returns, the shadows surround ...
- Put Your Pain In My Hands Standing there, holding you ...
- Dear God Dear God, I ask thee this day To help me make the ...
'You Say Love Is Overrated, I Say It's Complicated.'
Seventeen Year Old Girl. Poems Are My Words When I Can't Speak And My Relief When I Think It's Gone Missing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hating this feeling, what's this mean?
My chest hurts, I can't breathe
My eyes burn, tears stain my face
My hands shake, can't seem to stop.
Walking down the hall, avoiding eye contact
Don't touch me, don't come closer
Suddenly afraid and not knowing why
As a group of guys come my way.
'This is ridiculous' I tell myself
'Their just guys, ' so why am I so afraid?
I get no answer, just silence
As I edge closer to the wall.
Images fill my mind as I walk
Of my past, I thought I forgot
Told myself I exaggerated
The pain I felt ...