Kamini Arichandran Poems
- The Lucky Penny There was a boy Who did not have a penny to...
- Without Fear's Face~ The man had to step in there! It ...
- Don’t You Dare Play With My Lo... Don’t you dare play ...
- We Can Place A Door-Stop But N...
- Never A Mistake~ A new beginning, bridges. Morning crosses...
- Corporate Runway On the corporate runway Projects take-off ...
- The Dear Struggle The right illumination, the north of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kamini Arichandran
The Lucky Penny
There was a boy
Who did not have a penny to his name
Pushed and shoved around
He had to fight to stand on the very ground
He walked on.
Yet he didn’t dream of bread and butter
He starved to achieve something better
Like a beacon, his eyes shone
His heart he wore, like a crest
And drummed his fingers to create
His very own beat
He reached in and found the lucky penny
That many others
Lose sight of, grappling, to emerge victorious in the human heats.
With this penny clenched in his soul
He could go further
Pole to pole.