Kamini Arichandran Poems
- The Lucky Penny There was a boy Who did not have a penny to...
- Karma Universally Soul surrounds, A positive core.
- A Child's Ache Sunlight streamed into my eyes Out of the ...
- We Can Place A Door-Stop But N...
- We Touch Hips We Touch Hips Non-Stop, Never Loving Another! ...
- Never A Mistake~ A new beginning, bridges. Morning crosses...
- A Genuine In-Built Engine You drive a sports-car of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kamini Arichandran
The Lucky Penny
There was a boy
Who did not have a penny to his name
Pushed and shoved around
He had to fight to stand on the very ground
He walked on.
Yet he didn’t dream of bread and butter
He starved to achieve something better
Like a beacon, his eyes shone
His heart he wore, like a crest
And drummed his fingers to create
His very own beat
He reached in and found the lucky penny
That many others
Lose sight of, grappling, to emerge victorious in the human heats.
With this penny clenched in his soul
He could go further
Pole to pole.