Kaki Venugopala Rao
Kaki Venugopala Rao Poems
- The Miracle Of Love When I am In her company, It's all ...
- The Spell Of Wintry Morning Wintry morning, Frosty and ...
- God -Not an idea To reflect on, Not a thought To be ...
- The Spell Of Her Smile THE SPELL OF HER SMILE When she ...
- The Face Of Woman Face of woman Not just two eyes, ...
- The Two Laughs Of A Toddle... My grand-daughter Just ...
- The Baby's Smile The baby smiles -A toothless, Cherubic, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaki Venugopala Rao
The Miracle Of Love
When I am
In her company,
It's all day,
All around me,
It's all radiance;
Once I find
Myself with her,
It's all spring,
Of a thousand
With her hand
Of marvelous beauty,
'What's all this? '
'Is it not all
By love on me? '