Kai Schultz Poems
- Endless Journey There is a journey we all take, To find who...
- Dark Company There is no where to go I'm lost in this ...
- The End The ending is coming, I can feel it in my very ...
- Living Pain My heart has died in my chest The pain brings me...
- Why Why do we live, if later we die, Why do we sing if ...
- A Childs Love So cute so loving You put a smile on our ...
- Life Life always keeps spinnin even when it should ...
Most people think poems should be sad, should rhyme, or even both. They don't. Some are just straight up feeling whether its sad, angry, happy, or even about love and childish dreams. Poems are the person that writes them so respect the person and the poems you read because they are opening up to you in their words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kai Schultz
There is a journey we all take,
To find who we are, what we will be and more.
The journey is endless, for it follows life
the good times and the bad.
the journey is hard but worth while.
It is filled with sadness and grief,
There is danger at every turn, every street.
Though, it isn't all so dark.
Sun shines even in the darkest hour;
as the birds sing, the flowers open.
The path brings you to people, to friends.
AS it goes on, even to love,
To happy times you spend in the sun
with the one that holds your heart.
The journey isendless, but full ...