Justin Ashford Poems
- The Menu Of War A quiet fog, shooters breath, Rifles lay ...
- Y.M.A Very Kind As You Might Find Respect As You ...
- I Pray I Pray For Me I Pray For You I Pray For Children In ...
- The Boy With The Dustbin, Brus...
- Sycamore Tree Dandy Talent In Droves Sacred Like Oil From ...
I am a simple man of words, hopefully i can bring light to all people who cross my path.
Your poems are your poems, it is what it is, you are who you are, they are what they are, keep writng fellow poets. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Ashford
The Boy With The Dustbin, Brush And Shovel
Spending Time Doing Chores
Sweeping Other Peoples Floors
Working For Free, Perhaps He Feels Free
That's His Freedom
Simple But Kind
The Job Not His Mind
Twigs And Brambles
Dirt And Leaves
Who Is This Boy
Where Is His Family
What Are His Wishes
What Are His Thoughts
At Piece With Himself
Doing Other Peoples Chores.